Valve Choice Made

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Denise

I wanted to let everyone know that we have finally decided on our choice for valve replacement. I had already mademy decision, but was waiting to see what Eddie had decided on before I told him my choice.

He has decided on a human tissue valve (which was also my choice...Yeah!). :)

We are preparing now for the surgery, to be done on Thurs., Jan. 3rd. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Surgery to begin at 7:00am (EST).

Will be in touch!

valve choice

valve choice

Like we all said, the choice is truly personal, but I can say that I think you will be please with the homograft. I got mine two years ago the 21st of Jan. Good luck and God bless...you will go with many prayers. Keep us posted.

Denise - Please wish Eddie good luck from me. I had my surgery last Jan and I think it's a good time of year to be indoors. I will remember Eddie on Jan 3 and will keep him in my prayers.

Valve Choice

Valve Choice

Many thanks Jean and Bill for the well wishes. I will certainly pass them along to Eddie. I am sure he will probably be on sometime this weekend himself. He has been restless for the last couple days and has not been able to sleep very much. We are both anxious and ready to get the surgery over and begin recuperating.

Thank you both again!:p

Latest posts

Back