Update on RobThatsMe' s Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear this news. Rob you have my families condolences as well. We may think were ready to lose our parents, but in reality, no we aren't. No one is. Prayers to all in the family.

Rob,

I was praying for a different outcome. I am so sorry for your loss and will be continuing to pray for your family.

Rob,
Please accept my deepest sympathy on this very sad day for you and your family. It is not easy to lose one's parent no matter how grown up we are - they are still Mom and Dad.
Blessings for your Mom..

So Sorry

So Sorry

Rob, Hope you and your family can find some comfort in your memories. When my Dad passed, I felt like a lot of hopes and dreams were stolen from me. The sense of loss hasn't gone away in 10 years, but it does get easier to live with somehow. Wishing you some comfort, Brian

I am so very sorry

I am so very sorry

to hear of the passing of Rob's mother. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his entire family during this difficult time.

Gail

So sorry my friend. Our deepest and sincere condolences to you and yours. If there is anything you need at all...just ask.

Take care.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers during this time.

My mother has a sudden brain hemorrhage. She was also on Coumadin, which of course, didn't help matters.

I flew back from Germany immediately after receiving the news, and was able to spend a few private moments with her in the ICU. Even though she was not conscious, I like to think that she was able to hear the words I spoke to her. Shortly after, the whole family came into the room and was present with her as she passed on.

We will miss her greatly, but our memories of her and all the wonderful adventures we shared will carry on.

Rob

Rob,

It's good to hear from you and with such positive words. I am sure your mom knew you were there and heard your words.

Wonderful memories allow us to be happy at time like this despite our loss.

Please take care.

Latest posts

Back