Update on Garry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lolexson

Hi Everyone,
Garry underwent surgery Nov 6/01 at Toronto General - surgeon was Dr. Tyrone David. He replaced Garry's aortic and mitral valve, removed blockage on septum wall, and ascending aorta plus did a double by-pass. Garry is doing very well. If you recall he had underwent surgery in Vancouver in January and has all kinds of complications. We hope this is the last open heart for him. Lula

Good News!

Good News!

I would like to welcome Garry to the "dual valver's club!"

Hopefully recovery is going well and he will be home soon if he isn't already. Keep us posted.

Cheers!

Lula - Thanks for the update on Garry. I also had 2 valve surgery in Jan and can't imagine doing it again in Nov. It is great that he made it though OK. Please pass along my admiration to him for pursuing life and going through that surgery twice in one year. Good luck to both of you and hope things work out better this time.

hi lula!
please tell garry that we are thrilled that the worst is behind you. upward and onward from here on in....wishing garry a smooth and gradual recovery. thank you for keeping us posted.
God bless you both,
sylvia

Back