update on Brian

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briansmom

They finally got some fluid off him, but that is putting him into renal failure. Latest echo shows an EF of only 25%-30%. He has a right heart cath tomorrow to get a better idea of his pressures, but otherwise they are starting to use the transplant word. He is doing well when he just lays here and doesn't try to do anything so it is hard to reconcile how good he looks compared to his test results. They are saying that he will be here at least through the weekend. I guess we need to get our motorhome and move in again.

I think I am numb right now.

They finally got some fluid off him, but that is putting him into renal failure. Latest echo shows an EF of only 25%-30%. He has a right heart cath tomorrow to get a better idea of his pressures, but otherwise they are starting to use the transplant word. He is doing well when he just lays here and doesn't try to do anything so it is hard to reconcile how good he looks compared to his test results. They are saying that he will be here at least through the weekend. I guess we need to get our motorhome and move in again.

I think I am numb right now.
Hang in there. Things are bound to get better. If you don't mind, I'll ask the prayer warriors for help.

Mary,
that would be appreciated very much. We have already received a lot of miracles with Brian, but we still need more.

Deanne, My thoughts and prayers are with you. He 's a fighter. It goes with the name. Brian

Mary,
that would be appreciated very much. We have already received a lot of miracles with Brian, but we still need more.

Put him on the list last night . . . there are more than a thousand in the group . . . prayers will continue as long as needed.

His kidney failure is worse today. He is on IV dabutimine (sp?) to help his heart which they hope will help his kidney. He is on oxygen to help his SOB. I'm getting pretty scared.

Back