Up and running

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aunt Granny

Hey guies it's me!!!:D I am doing just fine. I poped into the office to let everyone see that I am alive and kicking. I wanted to send everyone a message that I am doing Great!;) Thanks to everyone for your loving support and well wishes. I will find a way soon to send another message and get updated to how everyone else is doing. Just wanted yall to know that this Texan is up and running again. My husband and I are on our way to the Hospital (NOT for me, but for a new baby).:p My nephew and niece are having baby Benjamin today. I will see yall later and get back in touch. Love you guies!;)

Aunt Granny,

It sure is good to hear from you again, and it sounds like everything's going according to plan! :p

Now go take a good look at that new baby!

<< this Texan is up and running again. >>

I told you before your surgery: you cannot keep you Texas gals down! So glad to see your post. A new baby! What fun!

Hey Granny - Good to hear from you and to know you're ridin the range again. Keep up the good work and keep us informed. Chris

Aunt Granny,
Your post put a smile on my face. It's so good to hear you're doing well and have a new baby in your life to celebrate. Congratulations!
Sue

Latest posts

Back