Two years, y'all

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, John. Savasana is a great thing, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like I could fall asleep, too! It's encouraging to know that some places are using yoga in rehab already. It wasn't available where I went.

Thanks so much, too, Kathy, Norma, Eva and Cooker!

Abit late here Halley for work too thats me:)
but want to say HAPPY CONGRATS ON YOUR 2ND VALVERSARY
AND YOGA.....GOODLUCK:)

Halley ! Please make a Yoga workout video just for VR members ?! I've done no exercise today, now sat on the sofa and just eaten loads of chocolate chip cookies ! Come on, think of your fellow valvers, we need you on the big sctreen bending, stretching and raising pulses.... Dig out the tripod and get the camera rolling. Free download to VR members only "Bendin with Halley" ?!
ps. Congratulations..... again !

Thanks Jeanette, Deb, Mary....and Woodbutcher, what are you doing on the couch eating cookies? You're supposed to be cycling! That is a good idea, although I might change the title...I'll be thinking about it while you're riding across France! ;)

Congratulations on your 2nd VALVERSARY! You have overcome many obstacles. I'm glad all is well! Wishing you many more happy healthy years ahead!

Latest posts

Back