TWO week fishing vacation coming up....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeelover

I am taking a two week fishing/camping trip soon with an outfitting group...how should I handle the food/menu....

My advice is to forget about the dietary worries, but don't forget the pills. Continue your life as normal. Prunes don't contain much vitamin K (hint, if its green its high in K, the darker the green the higher as a generalisation)

Unless you are expecting to eat a couple of pounds of prunes a day (in which case you will need the toilet paper) you won't spot any INR change at can be attributed to diet.

Diet is the biggest myth there is with INR (unless you are talking extremes like a gallon of grapefruit juice a day)

Eat, drink and be merry.

Do not buy a coaguchek for this trip, it takes a little while to get used to them.

Enjoy the holiday :)

Thanks for the info/advise--I will enjoy the 2 week fishing trip and not worry about the Vitamin K/ diet! Instead I will only worry about the bears!

coffeelover;n857608 said:
I will enjoy the 2 week fishing trip and not worry about the Vitamin K/ diet! Instead I will only worry about the bears!

Bears ... probably bigger than Finlands bears too ...

44mag?

Whenever I leave town I always bring an extra stash in a waterproof container. Try to keep the pills in to separate places such that they are not likely to both get lost. I keep a three day supply in both cars and the boat. On vacations I throw a package in my wife's purse or suitcase.

Back