Turkey Trots

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kodi, I agree with Jack. Post it up and see who wants to join in. The east coast has dominated the gatherings, and one out west I'm sure would be of benefit.

These ones you can't just do that. They are organized relay team events. Teams are 12 people with each distance pre-designated. It requires early registration since they fill quickly and quite a bit of organization and logicistics involved.
Tom, I emailed Dave about them. We'll see what happens.

These ones you can't just do that. They are organized relay team events.

Ah, one of those eh? I got involved in one a long time ago, race across New York. Started on a border bridge in Buffalo and ran US Rte 20 all the way to Albany, maybe 400 miles. (That's not exactly all the way across. It's another 30 miles to the MA border but that's out in the country, so it was better to stop in Albany.) We put together a team of 30 people from GE doing some ungodly number of legs from 3 to 10 miles each. I didn't get to run. I was the support crew coordinator. Even averaging 8 mins per mile it took more than 2 days.

Latest posts

Back