Travler's surgery coming up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Travler-

Just wanted to wish you all the best with your surgery on Thursday. You'll do just fine, and I hope that someone can post for you and let us know how things went.

It'll be the birthday for your shiny new heart. So congratulations, Bon Voyage and smooth sailing.

Talk yto you later.

Mornin, Travler - Guess you have packed your travelin bag and are ready to get on the path up the mountain. You have many prayers going for you and we will be cheering you on. You are going to be just fine. GODSPEED

Amen,

Ann(hensylee) is right and she will be one of your great personal cheerleaders. We will all say prayers and wait to hear about your trip up the mountain. It will improve, in fact, save your life. The docs and their teams are great. You will be fine.
Walter Weir wrote me and it is really the truth. "The morning of my surgery driving to the hospital I was calm and relaxed, knew in my heart that things would go well"

hey travler!
you will be in our thoughts and prayers on thursday. before you know it, the scariest part will be behind you and you will be well on your way to recovery. please, if you can, have someone post and let us know how you are doing.
all the best , sylvia

Latest posts

Back