Took my first big fall today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Bonnie, you are lucky you didn't run into that big bufoon 8/9 months ago. What was her reaction??

I can imagine she might be talking about the clumsy lady with the dog she met while shopping.:( I can see it now. You are fortunate, it could have been BAD --and here's hoping you've seen the worst.

Bonnie,
Glad this didn't turn in to a catastrophe! As far as the woman trying to pet your dog, well, there are plenty of well-meaning folks out there who are mentally challenged. Other people sometimes just have a lapse of judgement...then there are those under the influence of any number of substances. As a motorcycle rider, I am all too aware of the seemingly insane things people do that can instantaneously cause dangerous situations.

So many people fall and break a hip. I'm really glad this didn't happen to you! I always try to remind myself to loosely hang onto stair rails, and otherwise try to avoid falling. But, no matter how careful any of us are, accidents happen. I'm really glad you're OK, even though I know this must have been scary for you. I remember several years ago, when I was on crutches after knee surgery, tripping on torn carpet on some stairs at the university, and down I went! OUCH!! The amazing thing was, even though there were many people around, no one tried to help at all! Y'all be careful, K?

*careful hug*
--John

Last edited:
Bonnie

Bonnie

Falls are scarey, I'm glad yours didn't do any major damage.

No bruising, that's great, but take care of that hip.

Terry40

Latest posts

Back