Thursday going to be the day?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh Ross--IV's, admitting, veterinarians-- this sounds like no fun at all! I agree with Janet--you should try a people doctor; or at least you should bring a critter to translate! Get better soon!!!

Wishing all the best to you Ross. I haven't figured out what's wrong either, or don't remember, but prayers going out for you just the same.

Ross! Just get better!!!!

Maybe you could feign pump-headed-ness and go in saying....hm....have I been here before? This place looks kinda clean and nice......

Don't worry about others....you worry about YOU! Let them help you.

Best wishes! Marguerite

Hi Ross -

I'm not sure if what you are referring to is the CELLULITIS that someone else mentioned or not; but I just looked up a definition of it up and it reminded me of an experience of something a friend had over 20 years ago and he kept getting STREP in a wound, an incision actually.

They couldn't figure out how he kept getting strep in the wound because he tested negatively for it otherwise. Anyway, in his case, his wife was a carrier of strep but she didn't get strep and when she tended his wound and was breathing on it, she was reintroducing strep into the wound. After they found that out, they used another approach and were finally able to get the wound to clear up completely.

I dont know if this is specifically helpful to you or not but thought I would share it with you.

StretchL said:
I'm lost. What happened to Ross???

Just to bring you all up to date as I know it, Ross has a wound on top of his foot that was dxed as cellulitis, treated at home w/a couple different antibiotics that have not worked. Today he's off to have it checked out and we pray they can do something more/stronger to stop it going further into his system. if we don't hear from him tonight, he's probly in the hosp -

strep and staph are causes of cellulitis. I looked it up and it can be dangerous, as some of you know, unless halted as soon as possible. But it is treatable as long as someone is on top of it.

It is also transferrable.

I had bouts of cellulitis from playing on red clay softball fields and sliding into bases, bloodying my elbows, and getting that nasty dirt in them. Arms swelled up like balloons. Nasty stuff. No doubt can be dangerous. Antibiotics got it under control. This was (ohmygosh) some 40 years ago, and my elbows still look like they were sandpapered.

I pray that they are going to find meds that will clear this right up for Ross.

Dear Ross:

Well, thank goodness someone cleared up what has been happening to you!
It was becoming a big mystery here, for someone we all LOVE!

Ross, I truly hope the Dr. Doolittle can figure it out, so you can get back on your feet, without having to stay at the cesspool of germs....aka hospital.

Wishing you well.

Marybet

Have only been checking in once a day while my daughter and grandson are here- sorry to read this Ross and best wishes for a speedy resolution coming your way!

Cellulitis

Cellulitis

Hi Folks,

Missed Ross' story about his Cellulitis but want to share with you that I have had Cellulitis in the lower part of my leg for some time not knowing what it was at first. This is what happened this past week.
I had gone to my regular PCP again a week and a half ago because the Ammoxicillin he had prescribed didn't do a thing. That time he prescribed a much stronger antibiotic (Keflex) and told me to try this. Well, first of all the Keflex gave me severe side effects, made me sicker than a dog, couldn't eat, upset stomach, fatigued, vomiting etc, so I quit taking that this past week. I was afraid it was going to destroy my liver, kidneys or both. Then I called my Chiropractor/ NAET practitioner/Nutritional advisor, Dr. Hancock and I went to see him.
I found out through Dr. David Hancock that my infection is viral, not bacterial and that antibiotics couldn't work because of that. As soon as he told me that it tested viral I knew why the antibiotics had not worked. With anything viral, antibiotics are not going to touch it but doctors prescribe them anyways. As with many other prescription drugs, Antibiotics are over prescribed in this country.
Dr. Hancock is able to find out through Nutritional Response Testing what is going on inside the body and what areas test weak.
I am curious if the nutritional supplements he prescribed are going to work. I am taking one of them already, the other one had to be ordered. I am going back to see him in two weeks after the supplements are given time to work.
I think it will take a bit longer then two weeks but I will let you know.

Ross,

Ross,

This is the first I have heard of what has been going on. I totally missed it. My blessings go out to you Ross and I hope they are able to get the infection under control.

God Bless & Take Care!
Gail

Poor you - so sorry you have to go through this. Infections always worry me. I hope the docs will have it under control quickly!

All the best and lots of healing thoughts!
Astrid

Very sorry to hear of your

Very sorry to hear of your

latest bout of cellulitis, Ross. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Get better soon!!

Christina L

Latest posts

Back