Those who can't play Ice Hockey anymore, coach and ref right? lol but on other stuff.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcrown

I was actually always a coach and ref, but now that I tick, the playing is out.
Gotten some awesome 'nicks' that turned into great bruises; Thanks warfarin.

Deceiving title I know, but my actual question is about body/fitness building. Does anyone know about creatine/protein intake or any other supplements and safety as far as getting back into shape? I'm 1.5 years post op. Bentall procedure. (It was an emergency, like less than 10% chance of survival, published in medical journal kind of emergency, but i'm good now.)

Did a **** job on diet and exercise for the 9months post op, then have been getting better, just ready to make some real goals here.

Thanks guys.

Y'know, that's sort of what I did before my OHS. I didn't know whether I'd ever be able to return to running, so I took a coaching course in order to stay close to the sport. I did coach a lot of runners for a few years in the early 90s, but gradually got my confidence back and returned to competing. I phased out the coaching 5-6 yrs later, but continued writing about it for running club magazines.

Latest posts

Back