The Roller coaster continues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maisiejane

Hi Guys,
Sorry to say but I am still on this side of the mountain.
The Teeth clenching / grinding that my dentist diagnosed was in fact a full blown abscess this was only diagnosed 2 hours before my surgery after 24 hours of pulse throbbing pain, copious amounts of Tramadol, all the pre op test available including the burning injection into my tummy, no food or water and my surgery was postponed, they have put me on a 7 day course of Augmentin and I will have to have my tooth removed then when healed I can go back in, I have just stopped being sick since my discharge at 4.00pm, I am putting this down to the infection I was sick twice before I left the ward, they wanted me to remain in and see a Doctor, but I promised that if it continued I would seek medical attention, I am hoping it is not the Anti-Biotic so I will resume them tomorrow when I have all of the opioids out of my system.
So Lynn you were right the 6th was not my day for surgery, but on the plus side I have met some amazing people I was on a ward with 3 other post operative ladies who were full of courage and hope and I cannot speak highly enough of all of the medical team, I know that when I finally do get my surgery I will be receiving the best care ever.
Deb xxx

Hang in there Deb. Hope your sick tummy resolves itself soon. Everything happens for a reason, so I guess it was not your turn yet. But hey just wait until all this is over, the look out world! :)

deb,

I am thinking about you right now. Your attitude sounds so amazing. I hope you get over the tooth pain very soon.

You are a strong person and it shows.

This is how I felt for Deb but I wanted to be sure to recognize her strength. I am sure that I would be a basket case, because tooth pain is a big problem.

This is how I felt for Deb but I wanted to be sure to recognize her strength. I am sure that I would be a basket case, because tooth pain is a big problem.

So sorry to hear of this Deb, but definitely best to get your tooth fixed and the pain and infection over with! How frustrating indeed...as Lyn said, your turn will come when it is the right time.

Thinking of you and sending you most positive vibes!

Latest posts

Back