The Choice Is Yours

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob said:
The Chimp loves warm climes -- the more tropical the better. Being a native son of the Great State of South Carolina, he will re-enfranchise the Sunshine State. (At least that is the belief of his speechwriter.) :) :p

SuperBob?.This new look may have a drastic impact on our campaign!!!!:eek: :eek: ....Your new look may cause some to suspect you as an Obama defector:eek: ??I?m just telling everyone that you have converted to the Amish:p :D

Superbob said:
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. . . ."

"The only thing we have to fear is, fear itself. . . ."

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Okay, I'm practicing, I'm practicing....:D

Let us dare to pass the torch to a new species of leadership....

Okay your speechwriter is working on a nifty turn of phrase. He'll get back to you. :p

"I did not have sex with that woman..." :D :D

cooker said:
SuperBob?.This new look may have a drastic impact on our campaign!!!!:eek: :eek: ....Your new look may cause some to suspect you as an Obama defector:eek: ??I?m just telling everyone that you have converted to the Amish:p :D

Let me see if I understand this: The Chimp objects to . . . hair? :eek: :D :cool:

Latest posts

Back