Thankyou for Mary (and small talk forum)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I haven't been on for over a week (been finding things hard) but I wanted to come on and publicly thank Mary for all her support since we lost baby Callum 4 weeks ago.

So thankyou Mary for the beautiful card, for the lovely gift you gave us on 'March of Dimes' and for your support! THANKYOU!!! It is so much appreciated by us all here!

I would also like to add (and I have no idea what went on as I've not been on) that I'm really glad the small talk forum is staying especially as thats where messages about our baby got moved to from bereveavement when we lost him. I know he wasn't a heart patient but sharing his story and life with people was/is very important to us when we lost him and having somewhere to do that helped immensely.

xxx

You are too sweet , Emma.
I was just happy to find something that we could do to show our love and to honor Callum.
You know you are always near to me in my heart.
Love,
Mary

So glad to see you posting, Emma and I hope that every day becomes a little easier for all of you, but I know that Callum will always be on your minds and in your hearts. Please come back when you feel up to it, we miss you and will always be here for you
Phyllis

Emma:
I have missed you and I think of you often. I hope you are finding sunshine and that the days are getting easier for you. It's so nice to see you here.
Blanche

Latest posts

Back