Thanks folks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scottie

just showing my daughter how this works ....leaving for Edinburgh in the morning ...thanks for your best wishes and support ...hopefully she will post here to let you know how things have gone .
Scottie

Scottie,

I wish I could recite some Robert Burns for you to cheer you up but suffice to say I wish you all the best and please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sure you will be fine and up and walking around in very short order. Once you get past day one the rest is easy. remember to push the pain button when you need it.

So all the best and we await news on how you are doing.

Walter

Just to say that Scottie has had her operation and she is fine everything went well there was no complications.

Scotties Daughter...

Dear Scotties daughter,

Thanks for letting us know that your mom made it safely to the other side of surgery. Let her know we are all thinking about her, and we hope she'll soon be able to bring us up to date on how things are, and how she's getting on.

Christina
Tucson, AZ. USA

Glad to hear that Scottie is ok after her op. Pass on our best wishes and keep us posted with her progress.

Fantastic! Give her all my best wishes! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Looking forward to hearing her story when she gets back! We're thinking of ye, lassie!

Jennie

Happy for Scottie

Happy for Scottie

So glad your Mom is doing fine. She will improve everyday..at a slow rate..but will improve. Bonnie:)

Wonderful news about Scottie-

Send her my regards and tell her WELL DONE! Congratulations on her shiny new heart.

A very special thank you for letting us know that our Scottie has come through and is doing well. It has been a LONG time coming and now it is finally finished - such a relief. Please tell her she is in my prayers and can't wait to 'hear' her voice back with us. God bless

Hello Scottie's daughter....Thank you so much for posting and letting us know how Scottie is. Please tell her we're thinking of and praying for her and hoping she's back on the list soon. It's so good to know she'll be back in the classroom before too very long.

Thanks for posting!

Evelyn

Thank you daughter of Scottie, we all were hoping to get the great information.

Tell her we are all thinking about her.

Wonderful news.

Younger Scottie,

Thanks for the good news about Mom.

She may look a little rough for a few days, but she'll be up and around shortly. If there are no little bumps in the road (complications such as fevers, etc) she'll probably be home by the weekend or early next week at the latest. In six weeks or so, you'll be amazed how well she's doing.

It's great that her family is able to be close by to lend her support each step of the way, but I know the stress can take it's toll on you too. Please get plenty of rest and take care of each other as you watch over Mom.

Please post again soon.

Ron K

Oooh, I know some of the researchers in Edinburgh. Very competent team up there- you're in very good hands.

Regards,

Steve

Glad your mother is doing well, We wish her the best for her recovery. She will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers, All the best for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Thank you for the update.

thank you for letting us know that scottie came out of surgery well. such great news!
please tell her that we wish her a smooth recovery and that we look forward to
hearing from her soon.
please continue to update us if you can.
all the best, sylvia

I'm glad to hear that Scottie is doing OK. Please keep us informed, my prayers are still with your family. brian;)

Great news!!! Please give her my love and tell her that I am so sorry that I will not be able to be there to take care of her! lol

Zazzy

hello daughter of scottie,

glad to know that she's alright.....let her know that the community is behind her all the way and we are praying for her speedy recovery:)

Scottie said she'd be moved closer to home this weekend, if things went along o.k. Since we've heard nothing to contrary, she must be closer to home by now. That means she WILL be home pretty soon. Scottie, thinking of you. Love - Ann

Latest posts

Back