Thank You

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

M&M

Hi Everyone, I had a stress echo done a couple weeks ago and I got back the results from it - It seems my EF rate has dropped down to 40% now and it doesn't rise upon exercise. No, I guess its suppose to rise when you exercise !! No wonder I couldn't breath. Along with having a 51 mm left ventricle enlargement and 50% leakage, ICD and previous MI with this 'new' information from this echo stress test - my cardiologist now wants me to go back to my surgeon and have another 'chat'. Which the surgeon read my echo report and agreed we need a chat.. I kind of think this is going to be my 'confirmation' of upcoming surgery. I should be getting a date and time for an appointment soon to see the surgeon.

Well, what I wanted to say was: I've learned so much from all of you and I can't thank you enough for sharing your weath of knowledge and experience and I hope I can be half as strong as all of you have been before, during and after my surgery.

Thank You To All :D
Runner

Your too ornery to be anything but strong, so don't be worrying about that.

Let us know when you know. ;)

You're already strong. You'll do fine with the surgery. And you'll be feeling better when all the healing is done. Got to optimize your athletic abilities.

Go for it!

Hey Ross, I had to look up in the dictionary what the hect that word "ornery" means. "Ill tempered and stubborn" !!! Who ME - I'm known at the "sweetie" in my family. No, the more I think about it and knowing your sense of humor - (which I think you have a great sense of humor) I'm sure you meant to put a big H in front of that word - for HORNY - YES, that must be what you wanted to say..

Well, you could be right about that Ross. But I can't tell you my secrets.. That would take all the mystery out of things..

I'll be happy to let you 'know' when I "know" - I think you meant for me to let you know about 'surgery' and not if I got lucky on the "H" thing.. :D

Your so funny Ross..

Thanks Les, for saying I have 'spirit' - I like to think of it as 'mischievousness' If I have to have surgery its going to freak me OUT.. I think I'll run away !!! No, just kidding..

Runner :)

April 22nd Appointment with surgeon !!!

April 22nd Appointment with surgeon !!!

Well, they gave me an appointment with my surgeon for next Thursday - April 22nd.. That was FAST. :confused:

My daughter graduates from college May 16th and she has lots of finals coming up - I don't want surgery until 'after' her finals.. She's getting her Bachelors Degree - and I'm so proud of her - I don't want to take away any of the spotlight.. She made the Dean's Honor List last semester. My husband and I gave her a trip to Disney World for her graduation gift. She's going with a friend.. She's all excited. :) Next weekend - we're going to dinner and dance for the graduates. We booked a hotel room so we can dance the night away... of course my husband doesn't know about that part - I'll tell him after we get there. :)

Runner

runner said:
Hey Ross, I had to look up in the dictionary what the hect that word "ornery" means. "Ill tempered and stubborn" !!! Runner
You dang research people take all the fun out of my postings to you. Stop looking up terms. :mad: :D

Runner,
You definitely sound like you have your mind right and are well prepared to take on your surgery. Tend to what needs tending to, but try to put the OHS on the back burner mentally so you can enjoy your daugher's accomplishment. Graduation is such a special time for both parents and their children.
Sue

Back