Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

First, I want to thank Hank for creating valvereplacement.com, without that none of this would be possible. Thank you, Hank. We love you!!

Thanks to all of you for coming to visit our great state of CO. Without all of you, it wouldn't have been the same. I'd like to say a few special 'thank yous'...

Thank you to QAS. Thank you for the fantastic Thursday night dinner. Thanks for always being available and approachable for any questions. Thank you, Phillip for speaking at the Friday night dinner... you're a wonderful speaker and a wonderful person. Thanks for letting us slip away to test a few INRs.....I wish I would have recorded them! lol We know Phillip wasn?t drinking... he was a perfect 1.0! And a special thank you to you, Lance... especially for the Friday night entertainment. :D What a sweet personality... you remind me so much of my son, Eric.

And our very own Mr. AL LODWICK!! Now we know why he travels all over creation speaking to Doctors and such..... he really knows his stuff!! He?s a superb speaker!! If he can?t educate us on blood, we?re in deep trouble. His talk was complete with hand outs and videos... very easy to follow and understand. And he?s just as charming in real life as he is here in .com land. We love you, Al! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!! And he even proved ?road kill? won?t kill ya!! Thank you, Bonnie for that special treat!! Everyone loved it! Special thanks to Al and Coagucheck for the money that helped get us the banquet room!!

Also, Kaaren Jaksha, with ST. Jude. She made sure we had enough cups, tablets, key chains, brochures, valve replicas & photos for all the valve patients.

Thanks to the Golden Hotel for the use of their lobby. It turned out to be a nice, cozy place to meet. And we didn?t have one complaint! :) I?m not so sure we were any more well behaved...... Just a different atmosphere when you?re in a tiny hotel, in a small town in Colorado ....than say.... down town Chicago. :p Thank you Kimberly and Renee.

Also, thank you Jim L. for all your help with the phone numbers and the special blessing before the banquet meal. It was perfect. And Ray and Jean!! Wow they brought not only the karaoke machine, but also a beautifully decorated, homemade cake all the way from home!! That was wonderful!

Our Ms. Janie didn?t let us down either...... she provided a wonderful hospitality suite. Thank you, girlfriend!! :) And thanks to all the members who brought goodies and drinks! What fun!! Thank you Sherrin for running the ?Yankee Swap?. We just gotta do that again next year. :D

One big thank you to all of those who rented cars and others who brought their own, then helped with the transportation to and from the airport... and to activities, tours, etc. Gina, Sherry, Dave, Hank, Bill H... I?m sure I?ve forgotten someone. Everyone was so helpful.

And especially... thank you, Dave. Thank you so much for helping me through all the ups and downs and stress and coordinating. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thank you ALL for helping make this the wonderful reunion that it was!! Thank you all so much.

THANK YOU! Rain

THANK YOU! Rain

I want to thank Rain for a Great Job Well Done! She is the one that has wanted to host a Reunion in Colorado for a long time. We talked about it in Chicago and when Hank picked Colorado I think everyone was excited to come. We started planning this as soon as the Chicago Reunion was over.
It was a lot of phone calls, emails, yahoo instant messages that made this all happen. Rain & Vergil and Marsha & I made trips to Golden to check everything out.
I think everyone is looking forward to the next Reunion where ever it will be. I know I am. :D
Thanks again Rain for all your hard work. ;)
Take Care

It was a great reunion! Rain, you and Dave did a wonderful job! We just got home a few minutes ago after spending a few days in Estes Park following the reunion. Many beautiful memories were created this past week.

Latest posts

Back