Thank You For The Cards

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for the cards and such as a group. I'm too tired to respond to each one personally as I have in the past and I have about 60 of them in which to reply.

Thank you everyone!

You are Welcome:D...60?..WOW..Bet your Postman thinks you are the most popular guy on the block:D :D ...Bonnie

you're welcome Ross.. 60 huh? I agree with Bonnie, you're one popular dude!

glad you're feeling better..

Chris

I haven't actually counted them, but it's got to be close to that. I'll count them next time I come on line. I'm still getting them trickling in. Some from the hospital that have been forwarded to my home address.

Ross,
Just glad to hear you are doing OK.
I sure hope things continue to get better for you.
Rich

Dear Ross:

Sending a card, to let you know we love you, and that we were worried, was the minimal we could ALL do, next to what you have done for us. You are beloved, Ross.

Marybeth

Well I guess I exaggerated. 29 cards from people here, 7 from another forum for a total so far of 36. The thickness of the pile is deceiving.

Well, I'm sure....

Well, I'm sure....

Ross said:
Well I guess I exaggerated. 29 cards from people here, 7 from another forum for a total so far of 36. The thickness of the pile is deceiving.
More than 60 thought about it Ross. And isn't it the thought that counts!:p :D

Yeah, but mine talked about all the good stuff you were able to see while you were on your drugs! If you can't get the sex stuff, go for the drug stuff.:D ;) LINDA

Ross said:
Yeah but you know the weird thing is, not one contained a bikini or nudie shot. :( :D
Ross,
My card had both. Have you not opened it yet?????????;) :D ;)

Ross said:
Havne't seen yours as of yet. Will I be pleased? :confused:
Uh Oh - I wonder where it went? Some other Ross in northern Ohio is trying to figure things out. Thank goodness I didn't put my return address on it.;) :D ;)

Latest posts

Back