Test Strips for INRatio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Guess what? Amazon sells test strips without a prescription. I just got 48, a little less than $5.00 a strip.
Delivered in two days. I'm an old Amazon customer so I get 'em with one click.

Marty, have you recieved the strips yet? I've seen on here where people have purchased strips from other sources and gotten them cheaper but I thought you need a prescription.

Test Strips from Amazon

Test Strips from Amazon

Just curious...what's the expiration date on your test strips from Amazon? Less than 5 bucks per strip in a 48 pack beats the $13.00-$15.00 per strip many other medical suppliers charge when they sell the 12 packs.

-Philip

I've bought twice through amazon. Fresh strips, no Rx. Shhhhh, don't tell the feds! I think it was $250/48 or thereabouts.

No prescription required by Amazon. My previous supplier, Express Medical Supplies, did require one- they had a good price, a little over $4.00 a strip. I received my Amazon strips one click in four days UPS. # 48 total including transportation $239.95 Expiration date 2011/04. QAS charged @ $14.00/strip and always made me feel like they were doing me a favor after a lot of administrative hassle.

gosouthernmd.com

gosouthernmd.com

Has anyone purchased from gosouthernmd.com? I'm seeing 48 strips for $99 - that's only $2/strip. Too good to be true? :eek2:

Has anyone purchased from gosouthernmd.com? I'm seeing 48 strips for $99 - that's only $2/strip. Too good to be true? :eek2:

http://www.bbb.org/central-northern...pplies/gosouthernmd-com-in-tempe-az-97022374/

When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 18 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 18 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 12 were closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:

3 regarding Customer Services Issues
9 regarding Delivery Issues
1 regarding Product Issues
5 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues

These complaints were closed as:

2 Administratively Closed
2 Administratively Judged Resolved

16 Resolved
9 Assumed Resolved
1 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

I'm looking now and I see $99.00 for 12 or $279.00 for 48 or $8.25 ea or $5.82 ea.
6 Resolved

Latest posts

Back