Test.. Picture of Oliver

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Christina,

What beautiful kitties you have. Oliver and his pumkin eyes...

Do they all get along? I only have two... both fixed femails. Do you know the song... pussie cat, pussie cat I love you. Yes, yes, I do. You and your pussie cat eyes, you and your pussie cats ears. There is more to the some but that's all I remember.

Then there is the one that goes like this.... I love little pussie her coat is so warm and if I don't hurt her she'll do me know harm. so I woun't pull her tail or frighten her away and pussie and I very gently will play.

Last edited:
Christina,

Your cats are adorable. Do they fight for your attention? Mine do. I have two females that are fixed too. KC and Cleo. One of these days I'll get their pictures online.

Hi from the hot dog days in Arizona,

Knew you guys would like my kitties. Pepper (Pep for short) is the only female of the bunch and she only wants loving when she wants it. She's Oliver's sister and they are "shaded silver" persians. They both turned 10 in March.
Scooter is a "chinchilla" persian, and he will be 10 this month. Ralph is a "Cameo" persian and will be 15 next month.
All of them are shaved once a year, but in order to do that I have to give them a very small tranquillizer so the groomer will be able to handle them better. Cats don't like water. LOL!!
After the tranquillizer and the shaving, Pepper cannot get close enough to me and sleeps under the sheets until the meds are worn off, and than she's her old self again. She's the only one that doesn't sleep with us.
The others are all male, but all of them are terribly spoiled cats. I can't tell you which one I love more. They are like kids to us, because they have been with us for such a long time. They are strictly indoor cats. and they don't know any better.
I did not have a really nice picture of Ralphie. He's gorgeous too, and I swear he talks.

Yes Martha, I remember that "Pussy Cat" song. Tom Jones, the English singer, also had a song years ago about "Pussy Cat". He is still around and must still be singing that song. Remember him?

Anyway, we just came home and celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary. Wow, where did the time go..:confused:

Christina in sizzling Arizona.

Martha's post regarding pussy cat songs made me remember something. When my sister was a first year teacher in a rural town, one of her duties was to sit with the kids while they waited for the bus to get there in the afternoon. So, she would read to them. One little boy constantly asked for "The Owl and the Pussycat". It didn't take her long to figure out the kid was a pervert. He liked the lines - "Oh beautiful pussy, oh pussy my love, what a wonderful pussy you are." That may not be the exact lines, but you get the idea!

kitty kitty kitty

kitty kitty kitty

Lisa
That is TOO funny!! Truthfully, I couldnt help but
think it when I read the first note. hahahahahha

They are beautiful

They are beautiful

Christina,
Your cats are beautiful!! Our "Teddy" was a Maine Coon ... he lived to be 19 years old and died on Mother's Day (sniff, sniff) It still makes me sad to remember that day.
Since my husband has allergies we have not gotten another one...... so far.... We raise English Springer Spaniels - our "Girls" are Freckles, Rosie, and Jessica... They truly are like members of our family.
Thanks for posting the pictures!
Cindy

Beautiful cats Christina. Being a former cat lover myself. Former not by choice.Mother and my daughter are both allergic. Mom lives in Chicago and would not be able to step foot in the house when she visits.

So.....we are expecting our new addition tomorrow. A Jack Russell Terrier mix. We were going for the prue bread...but all of the ones we found were way to hyper. We also wanted a small house dog. Will send pictures soon.

What precious kitters you have, Christina! Each seems to convey his or hers own unique personality so well, too. You must be proud!

We haven't been owned by a cat in a long time due to allergies. But we, dearly miss them. We're owned by a Chow Chow who reminds me of a cat--aloof at times yet demanding attention from you on HER own terms.

Dianne

I thought I'd jump in. Here's Otis.

I thought I'd jump in. Here's Otis.

He may look like an old alley cat, but we love him.
Kev

English Springer Spaniels

English Springer Spaniels

Hi Janie!
I can't remember what kind of spaniel Oprah has but I'm pretty sure they are not English Springers..... President Bush's dog "Spot" is an ESS as was his mother "Millie" who also lived in the White House..... however they are from the side of the breed known as the "sporting" type. Ours are bench variety - did you happen to see "Samantha" who won Westminster last year? They have longer ears, more feathering, and less "ticking" or spots. They also usually have complete blankets - the solid brown or black color on their backs.....My favorite quality is their expressive eyes. They seem to really look into you and know how you feel. They also truly believe they are like people. They expect to be able to go anywhere you go - and expect everyone who stops by to want to pet them.
Now that I have told you MORE than you EVER wanted to know about Springers -( LOL )- I'll move on to Maine Coon cats. Yes they are a distinct breed. They have longish hair - usually gray striped - and are huge cats. Mine had beautiful green eyes and was a sweetheart.
If I learn how to post pictures I will show you my dogs and my (now dearly departed) kitty.....
How can this all relate to "heart matters"? Did you all know that stroking a pet lowers your blood pressure? I also believe that statistically they lengthen your life-span.... I'll have to check on that and get back to you for sure....
Cindy

Beautiful kitties - even Kevin's. Hey Kevin, did he worry his hair off or did he come that way.

Maybe one day I will get Penelope on here hanging over my monitor. She likes to help me compute. And cook. And sleep. And vacuum. My constant companion.:p

I love the kitty pics. You folks must be real smart to figure out how to attach the pics. Thanks. Some day when I get smart I'll show "ratsie" and "redsie" our new kitten, and 6 yr old, respectively. The cats are confused because they think they have the same name, but one is silver tabby and other is dark red.

Strayze, happy to hear you replaced "little Strayze". Kittens are so cute When I found Penelope at the pound, she kept meowing at me for 3 separate times I visited so I finally picked her up and she said "been tryin to tell you I am the one so lets' get outta here and go home" and I said "well, ok". After 2 1/2 yrs she still tells me she's mine. And does she ever have a LOUD voice.:D

Just loved all your pets, especially Panda.. What a beauty he is Janie.
Kevin, where did all your kitties hair go? I bet this one was born this way. I've seen pictures of cats like that. But as you can tell by my sweeties, I like them with lots of furr.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Christina and her persian babies in sizzling AZ.
PS.. It's nice and cool indoors...*S*

We only have 1 with fur

We only have 1 with fur

Sorry its sideways.
Here's Creston...

The last of the bunch...

The last of the bunch...

Here is Jackie. Ok, now I'm going to go back to doing some more macho stuff. Enough of this girly business for me :rolleyes:
Kev

Latest posts

Back