Terrorism in DC?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No duct tape in MN!

No duct tape in MN!

Yes, we have duct tape here, but we were told not to use it on our windows, for fear of carbon dioxide poisoning or something.

I don't know that we'd be a target here for any reason anyway, but who knows?

duct tape

duct tape

Hey Felix the Cat:

Wait till CNN find out about this!

I don't mean about the duct tape.

Just wait until CNN finds out there's a state called Minnesota!

Minnawhatta?

Minnawhatta?

Since I resemble Felix the cat, does that give me permission to ask where in the hades is Minnesota?:D

What the $*&^ is this about Eve? **If all politicians were women, there would be no wars**

I am with Sheza about Eve - better not mess around with Eve, that cowgirl will come getcha. And if the women were in charge, we wouldn't have such a mess - only thing the guys came up with is DUCT TAPE. Go figure -

Monker, read your post and clicked on the web site you suggested. Wow!, it will take me a month of Sundays to absorb all that with any good sense of understanding. reading it is one thing, comprehending, is another:D

But I'LL try:)

I agree with you. Your comment was so nice; you could've said a whole lot more. Course he has bad language, Nancy. He is not a viable candidate, but he can run, and apparently is going to, even tho everybody and his brother/sister are telling him not to, but he's never listened to anyone yet - and we learn something, good or bad, from everybody, even him - maybe.

Weekly Cat

Weekly Cat

Don't let them tease you about Minnesota...:p We ALL in the South know where you are. Yall send this cold weather down to us to kill our nasty insects....And anyone who LOVES fishing know that Minnesota is the BEST.:D Anyone who loves snow skiing should know that Ga. Tenn. and North Carolina all have great ski resorts.Believe it or not:D :D Bonnie

Latest posts

Back