Tawdry shirt on the way to uk

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tex

Tobagotwo is sending one of the original Tawdry Shirts to me, i was hoping to pass it on to somebody else in the UK, if you want me to pass it on to you next please message me with your address.
Thanks Jane

Come on the people of the UK, i know your out there LOL, Tobagotwo has messaged me to say the shirts on the way and how it would be great for it travel round the UK, but as yet i have had no messages saying that after i am done with it you would like to do a bit of posing too!!!!!!!!!
Please message me with your address if you want to wear this highly fashionable top of the range shirt, and do a bit of modelling wearing it. Then when i finished with it i can pass it on.
Please take part,
Jane

You don't have to be freshly out of surgery to participate. Your repair/replacement can be years old. Just a little encouragement for our UK members who think they don't qualify.

Im going to the UK at the end of June, Salisbury to be exact. I would be happy to hand the shirt off to someone if that makes it easier ! One VR member to another, that would be kinda cool. :)

Thanks, Scott, but the shirt is already on its way, and we want to keep it on the European side of the Pond for a while, so please don't go there and bring it back to North America.

It would be nice to get one going in the Far East as well.

We have four that should be doing the rounds now in North America already. One is in Canada, another on its way to CAPigg, and two more are apparently in people's closets, which entirely defeats their purpose.

If anyone has one of the idle shirts, or has forwarded a shirt in the last six months, please speak up, so we might be able to piece together where to find them. The tradition of the Traveling Shirts only has value when they continue to move from member to member, as each shares the life experience of VR and commemorates it with a photo in the Shirt.

If someone who has posted their photo would like a Tawdry Shirt Certificate, I will forward one. Just PM me with your mailing address.

Thank you,

Come on you guys in the UK still nobody has messaged me to pass the shirt on to them, i know there are lots of you out there, and like Karlynn said it does not matter how long ago you had your operation.
I dont want to send it back to US with only me taking part.
So please if you want me to send it on to you pm me with your details.
Thanks
Jane

Back