Surgery with Mayo - Rochester MN

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my surgery at the Mayo clinic almost 3 years ago. I can't say enough good things about my experience there. My care was outstanding. I still travel there for follow up care from NC. My Dr's are very responsive to me anytime I call or e-mail with a problem or question. When it is time for me to have this tissue valve replaced, I will definitely go there again.

Let me know if I can answer any specific questions for you about the Mayo.

Kim

I had OHS last April at Mayo in Rochester. It was my second operation, my first being done 9 years earlier at a large well respected hospital in Dallas. So I have a frame of reference to make a comparison.
There is a reason Mayo is ranked as one of the top Heart hospitals...the place is terrific! Obviously the surgeon is important (and at Mayo you don't have to worry about that) but you will soon learn that the nursing care, follow up, etc. is what you really will come to depend on. And at Mayo I must say I don't see how this could get much better.
Rest assured you are in very good hands, and good luck!

Latest posts

Back