Surgery to be rescheduled

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hensylee, I tried Avelox before it was released. I was on a experimental trial program. That stuff worked in what, 5 days or less. Am I to assume that it is on the market now?

I'm thinking that they'll have to give me something to dry my sinuses up and just go for it. Whatever this is, it sure likes to congest me. Not as bad as a week ago, but still here none the less.

Now, I'm off to find a price for Avelox.;)

YOUCH---30 tablets
Avelox
tablets
400MG $244.39

Thats either $81.50 for 10 or $40.75 for 5. :eek:
I liked it better on the FREE trial.

Last edited:
Yep, it's on the market. My dr gave me a rx w/2 refills at about $78 per rx and I took all the refills. I think each fill was 7 pills. And I don't have a rx plan. Shameful that these companies can charge so much. In the 'old days'.........well that's another story.:confused:

Ross,

Haven't corresponded with you in while. Hope all is going well with you and you get a date soon.

You have really been on an emotional roller coaster. I hope my journey is not as rough.

What is this business about a pre test being valid. What tests are these?

Again I hope the best for you. Hang in there as you are an inspiration for the rest of us

Walter

AVR in Aug

Hi Walter

The pretesting is all the blood, x-rays, etc they do just before surgery. My current 30 day period is over on 7/4. Looks like I'll have to go through it one more time.

My surgeons office called Friday, but I haven't got the new date as I was taking a "Power Nap" when they called and didn't get to return the call until after they left the office. I'm pretty sure I'll have a date tomorrow.

I was all ready to go on June 10th, but I have to say that I'm having a great difficulty get myself ready again.

Thanks for inquiring, it is appreciated.

Ross

Back