Surgery in 6 days

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a really good hospital here in Bangkok decided not to go down the government route.

the hospital is a great private hospital with a 4.9 rating here in Bangkok thailand. The surgeon operated on a fellow American and he's got a track record that's really good plus he's trained overseas. Perfect english. Going with the Edwards resilia. Enter the hospital on the 20th for the angiogram
surgery on the 21st. Pre-surgical testing at a consult with cardiac rehab people as well as a cardiologist on the 17th. I've got some pretty significant outstanding questions going on so I'm hoping to see the surgeon again before the surgery. Trying to relax as much as I can. I've got my little home in Bangkok covered with food and a lot of other things to make me comfortable. I've notified friends in America as well as family as well as friends here in Bangkok some people are going to check on me including some of my Jewish and friends from my Buddhist temple including a monk from britain. My girlfriend's going to stay with me the first two weeks. I'm a vegan I don't drink I exercise every single day I don't even do caffeine I'm meditate on fanatical about my health I expect a very quick recovery. Good luck to all of you I hope everybody's enjoying a good 2024. I've been traveling like mad in snticipation of the lack of traveling it's sure to follow the surgery. I took three trips in the last 2 weeks including one to some new islands that have never visited in Thailand that are considered some of the most beautiful on Earth

Found a really good hospital here in Bangkok decided not to go down the government route.

the hospital is a great private hospital with a 4.9 rating here in Bangkok thailand. The surgeon operated on a fellow American and he's got a track record that's really good plus he's trained overseas. Perfect english. Going with the Edwards resilia. Enter the hospital on the 20th for the angiogram
surgery on the 21st. Pre-surgical testing at a consult with cardiac rehab people as well as a cardiologist on the 17th. I've got some pretty significant outstanding questions going on so I'm hoping to see the surgeon again before the surgery. Trying to relax as much as I can. I've got my little home in Bangkok covered with food and a lot of other things to make me comfortable. I've notified friends in America as well as family as well as friends here in Bangkok some people are going to check on me including some of my Jewish and friends from my Buddhist temple including a monk from britain. My girlfriend's going to stay with me the first two weeks. I'm a vegan I don't drink I exercise every single day I don't even do caffeine I'm meditate on fanatical about my health I expect a very quick recovery. Good luck to all of you I hope everybody's enjoying a good 2024. I've been traveling like mad in snticipation of the lack of traveling it's sure to follow the surgery. I took three trips in the last 2 weeks including one to some new islands that have never visited in Thailand that are considered some of the most beautiful on Earth
I am new to this site. My daughter has had aortic stenosis since she was1 years old and now is 32 waiting for her 3rd surgery but first replacement. I hope your surgery and recovery goes good. I too will be praying for you. Does Thailand have a toastmasters club? I have enjoyed getting to know the people and hearing the speeches. It is a club that meets all over the world see Toastmasters.org to find a club in Thailand. It works on public speaking and leadership skills. I want to invite you to one of the clubs in Texas. The website is UHCLtm.toastmastersclubs.org we meet via zoom on Mondays 6:30 pm central time and Tuesdays 7:00 pm central times. All the information is on the homepage. My email is [email protected]. Hope you surgery goes good. Paula

I am new to this site. My daughter has had aortic stenosis since she was1 years old and now is 32 waiting for her 3rd surgery but first replacement. I hope your surgery and recovery goes good. I too will be praying for you. Does Thailand have a toastmasters club? I have enjoyed getting to know the people and hearing the speeches. It is a club that meets all over the world see Toastmasters.org to find a club in Thailand. It works on public speaking and leadership skills. I want to invite you to one of the clubs in Texas. The website is UHCLtm.toastmastersclubs.org we meet via zoom on Mondays 6:30 pm central time and Tuesdays 7:00 pm central times. All the information is on the homepage. My email is [email protected]. Hope you surgery goes good.
She is in good hands. All will go well. Had my aortic valve was done in 2001 at 36. Doing great and monitored very well.

...My email is [email protected]. Hope you surgery goes good. Paula
Paula, I would think very seriously about removing that from where every robot on the internet can get to it ... at least obsfucate it or consider PM'ing it (I've effectively munged it in my reply to you so that's not stuck on the internet forever)

Back