Surgery coming up next week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthVanJosh

Well its finally my turn to get cracked open lol. Scheduled to have my mechanical bentall operation next Wed.

I used to be super anxious getting this surgery done, and while I still am somewhat, my body is for sure in desperate need of it. I'm looking forward not to be out of breath after walking a couple blocks! Wish me luck!

Good luck NorthVanJosh. Spring and early summer in Vancouver should be a good time for recovery. Take advantage of the nice weather and any offered physical therapy.
Thank you! Just hoping we don't get a smoke filled summer like we have in the past!

Well its finally my turn to get cracked open lol. Scheduled to have my mechanical bentall operation next Wed.

I used to be super anxious getting this surgery done, and while I still am somewhat, my body is for sure in desperate need of it. I'm looking forward not to be out of breath after walking a couple blocks! Wish me luck!
Best of luck with it.. Couple of weeks and you'll be racking up steps again...

All the best Josh. You will soon be walking 20 blocks (let alone 2) and that too without getting out of breath.
Your timing is also excellent weather wise - summer time in Beautiful British Columbia.
Keep us posted.

Best of luck. No I don't want to say it that way, luck has nothing to do with it! I'll just echo some other posts in saying wishing you the best, no complications, no surprises, etc. And don't worry about it, this will all be in the rear view mirror soon and you should feel better than ever!

Back