Starting Bonnie's birthday early - like now

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenda's birthday

Glenda's birthday

I was going to start a new one for you but you are reading this one so:

Happy, happy birthday, Glenda. You are doing the giving today on your special day. I wish you much $ for all the efforts on behalf of your friend.

I am sure all four bands will play happy birthday for you! If not, we here in VR are singing it.

Now it's official. What can we do to BLOW THESE TWO out of the water today?

HappyBirthday.gif
292877154_7b45890c50.jpg

Glenda said:
Bonnie my birthday twin. Well so far we've made it another year. Isn't that great! We have a very close friend that has terminal lung cancer and they think it has spread to his brain that is having a benefit tomorrow so I'm going to be tied up with that since I was on the committe putting this thing together. We have four bands playing throughout the afternoon. We are also having a fish fry, hamburgers, etc. So it's going to be a very busy day but a good one. Pray that it doesn't rain.

Bonnie I hope you have a great day and I hope we have many, many more.

I'll be sweet sixteen. LOL (that is four times!)

Dear Glenda,
I'm afraid that you got rain, since most of Missouri did today, but I know you will still have a great day! I pray that you and Bonnie, and Mark and Becca (who also have birthdays today), will all enjoy the day.:)

Thanks again

Thanks again

I am humble.that I got a sticky for my Birthday?..And so glad that Glenda, my twin got well wishes also..:) :) ..Yes..I turned age 67 today?:eek: Don't feel like that I am that old...:p Last night..my Grandkids fought over..who could sleep with me...Age 5 year old Grandson won..said, Granbonny..you smell so good...before he fell asleep..then I got up and put on my Ben-Gay.:p It has been over 5 years that I had my VR surgery......and I thank God everyday...that my Grandchildren have no idea what happened to me...5 years ago..they still think of me as just the Granbonny...who can most days ..outdo them.:D .....One age 14..then 3 under the age of 5....that I wore them out this weekend.:p ...Life is GREAT after VR. surgery..at any age..:) Bonnie

Latest posts

Back