St. Patrick's Day 4 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

On 3/17/99 life as I knew it changed forever. The 4th anniversay of my MVR has almost arrived.

Just wanted to thank you all for being the wonderful, caring and supportive friends I have grown to know and care for. Could not have made it this far without you all!

Have a truly blessed St. Patty's day. Since my MVR the family celebrates with a big feast and a birthdday cake. It's nice to roll back the clock....and have two birthday's a year to boot.

Have a blessed St. Patty's Day!

Gina,
You as well are one of the supporting, caring friends and we need 'ya also! Happy 4th Anniversary! Pause, reflect, be thankful and then keep on movin' on! We're doing great! Happy St. Pat's Day!

Gina,
Congratulations on your fourth anniversary!

When I read your thanks to those who supported you, I felt that you really didn't need to say it -- you have been living your thanks to them by helping the rest of us prepare for our own paths up the mountain.

Thank YOU, and may you have many more happy and healthy anniversaries.

P.S. Say hi to Tracy, too!

Hi Gina!!!!

HAPPY 4th to You, and, to your Family!

May you enjoy many more trouble free anniversaries!

Rob

Gina,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 4TH ANNIVERSARY!

You have been a true inspiration and supporter! St Patricks Day became your second birthday four years ago! :) How neat!

May you have manny manny manny manny more anniversaries and birthdays to celebrate!

HAve fun celebrating! Merlo (sp) is it? We still need to do our Holiday Inn brunch in Crystal Lake. We'll toast then!

Happy Anniversary Gina!

When you sit and look at all we've been through to get to these anniversary's, it really brings new meaning to life, does it not?

I hope you have many more in the years ahead and stay healthy. :D

Happy anniversary, Girlfriend!!

Happy anniversary, Girlfriend!!

I remember when I first got my mechanical valve.... it seemed like you had had yours a LOT longer than me! (A whole year!) In anther 20 or 30 years we?ll look back on it as if it all happened about the same time! :eek: lol

Thank you for being a ?wonderful, caring and supportive friend?.

A blessed St. Patrick's day to you. :)

Yeah, Gina!

Yeah, Gina!

Gosh, four years!! My how time flies when you're having fun...:D

Thanks for being a good friend for the past three years and always having a shoulder.... I repeat Rain's statement, "thanks for being a wonderful, caring and supportive friend."

And here's your very own:

Also sending congratulations and warmest wishes on many, many more healthy anniversaries!

"Happy Anniversary"

"Happy Anniversary"

Hello Gina,

Congratulations Gina on your 4th MVR anniversary. You are a wonderful supportive VR buddy and it wouldn't be the same without you here. I want to wish you many more years of perfect health and happiness.

Hugs,
Christina

Hey Gina! Congratulations on your 4th anniversary! I could sing the anniversary song,but I won't. Ok, I will, but be glad you can't actually hear me sing!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Sung to the tune of some cowboy song. I thik it was the tune to Bonanza! Have a happy st. Patty's day!

Gina,

Congratulations, Happy 4th Anniversary!! Great to hear you're doing well 4 years later. Wishing you many more happy and healthy anniversaries. Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!!

Gina

Gina

your family seems great, continued good health, and enjoy your second birthday;)

Terry40

More Good Stuff

More Good Stuff

This is great, Gina. Thanks for being part of this great group, and for all the advice you've offered us. May you have many, many more!

Johnny

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Gina - have a good #4, glad you could be here to celebrate it. I'm starting to wonder if we get to celebrate anniversaries in the waiting room too ? I'm not complaining mind you.

Hi Gina

Hi Gina

4 years today:) :) :) :) I have known you almost a year on VR...Keep up the good posts for all our Newbies...:) :) :) Have a great day..Bonnie

I remember !

I remember !

Gina, you were my first internet valve buddy. I had my surgery September 17, 1998 and first met you online 2 or 3 months later as your surgery was coming up. You wrote me soon after and then later about your tamponade and INR 14! You toughed it out and are now making your surgeon look good. Congratulations on your 4th anniversary!

Hey Marty - not seen you for awhile. Good to see you again.

Congratulations, Gina - 4 years and you sound wonderful. Wish you so many more that you lose count. God bless

Thank you for your well wishes! Had a wonderful day. Weather was great to boot. 70 and sunny! Couldn't ask for much more than spending that time with those whom I hold near and dear.

Hope you all had a great day too!

Gina

Gina

Congratulations on 4 healthy years. My 4 year was at the beginning of March and so far so good. Doesn't it feel good.:) :) :)

Latest posts

Back