!st Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron

Ron

Where did this year go?..I will be right behind you for my 1st. March 25th..So glad you are doing well..Let's have at least 50 more.:D :D Bonnie

Hey Ron!

How was your trip to Mexico? Did you visit the square, church, market, light house, etc? And how about those sunsets?!! I took this picture from the balcony of my room. I love Mexico!

I?m so happy to hear you are doing well and enjoying life! Tell Mary I said hello, and I can?t wait for you guys to come visit Colorado!! :)

P.S. Sheza..... that?s gotta be either you or your sister on the right in the stripped top.... You?re giving yourself away, sister!!! lol

Ron,

Wow, How time flies when you're having fun. I was actually surprised for a second to see it's been a year already. I remember it so well because I was facing my surgery and was scared as anything and you were in and out almost in no time. Congratulations my friend. May you have many, many more happy and healthy anniversaries.

Hi Ron

MUCHO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful celebration!! I wish you many, many more, my friend.

Evelyn and Tyce....(8 months yesterday)

Congratulations

Congratulations

Hi Ron,
Congratulations on your First Anniversary!
I've enjoyed your previous posts -- they were a great help in coping with my AVR which followed yours by only a couple of months.
Thank you for posting and continue to stay in touch for your subsequent aniversaries -- and far move frequently.
We may reach Matzatlan sometime this March by cruise ship -- tentative plans.
Best wishes,
Don
AVR; MI; 4/12/02; CCF; Cosgrove; Bovine Tissue

Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that responded to my 1st anniversary post. Your warm thoughts were appreciated.

I'm sorry that the period when I had stopped posting gave some people the idea that something may have been wrong with me. I'm very happy to reassure you that I'm fine, but thanks for your concern.

I was particularly pleased to hear from a few folks who expressed their feelings that I had been of some help to them along the way and that at least some of my posts eased their anxiety and worries at some point. That's what this site is all about, isn't it? I'm glad I was able to give back a little of the support that I recieved when I was on the front end of the climb up the mountain. I hope to be of more help to others as time goes by.

Now to address a few of the specific questions that were posted.

Ram --- I was in Mazatlan strictly for pleasure. It's a very nice resort area on the pacific coast about 200 miles north of Puerto Villarta. The primary industry is fishing, but tourism runs a close second. I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance to visit there.

Rain --- yes, we did a lot of touring around to town and we saw all the sites you mentioned. I'll e-mail you a couple of pictures we took, especially one sunset that was magnificant. We're already planning to go back again next year, maybe for Carnival.

Shezagirlie --- that's a nice picture of you, but I didn't recognize you at first without the boots and cowgirl hat. So you're still interested in what's under my hat, huh? Well, maybe when you hit the big 60 in November, you'll be more interested in what's inside a guy's head than what's on top of it.:) In the meantime, you can go to the home page, click on 2002 reunion, and check out my 'noggin. I have to admit that it takes me longer to wash my face now, but less time to comb my hair, so it all balances out.:) :) :)

By the way, why the disguise?

Ron K

Latest posts

Back