!st Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ron K

Hello Heart Buddies,

I'm extremely pleased to be celebrating the first anniversary of my AVR. I'm feeling wonderful and really enjoying life. And I still thank God frequently for the blessing of modern medicine and the grace of bringing me through the process.

I haven't been posting much lately because I've been keeping very busy. In fact, I had to cut back a lot on the time I was spending on the internet to make time for some of the other activities and responsibilities that I've taken on.

I have also been traveling a bit, most recently on a trip to Mazatlan, Mexico for 10 days.

I do check the board a couple of times a week and try to keep up with what's going on. I will try to make time to post more often, especially if I think I can lend some support to new members.

It's nice to see all the folks that had their surgery in early 2002 starting to come up onto their anniversaries. It's a special occasion that only those of us that have been there can really appreciate.

Ron K

Ron,

it's such a nice feeling the first year after valve replacement. I remember it well.

Hi Ron,

Great to see you again.

Congratulations on your 1st anniversay! May you have many many more!

I am coming up on my 4th year. Can't beleive it. Seems like yesterday. Yes, there is life after valve surgery!

Take good care....

Congratulations Ron,
It is a good feeling isn't it.
There is life after valve replacement and it can be a very good life.
I am heading towards seven years and doing great.:D

Hi Ron,

Glad everything is going well for you. I remember last year watching your progress the first week or two after your surgery with great interest as the days until my surgery wound down.

Good to hear from your again. Take care my "bovine" buddy. :D

Congrats Ron....

Congrats Ron....

Hi Ron,

I am so glad to "see" you here again, and Congratulations on your 1st AVR anniversary. Yes, it is so wonderful that we are able to celebrate the miracle of modern medicine.
Great you are doing so well. Keep coming back!

Hugs,
Christina

Hi Ron-

BIG congratulations on such a wonderful post. I'm so happy for you. You're enjoying life to the fullest!

It's all good

It's all good

Hey Ron, many congratulations on the anniversary. All my best wishes for many more! Good to see you round here again....

Hi Ron

Happy 1 year Anniversary!
I think you've said more then a mouthful and yes, modern medicine sure has made some things in life much better. We hope it continues that way. ;)

Enjoy life and all there is in it. We have been through alot.

Hey, Ron - that first anniversary is such a good feeling - when a year ago, we wondered if we'd make it to the next day! Kinda makes you feel God loved you, doesn't it? God bless

Ron

Ron

Congratulations to you. It sounds as though you are living your life to the fullest. Keep it up. Peggy

Congratulations, Ron

Glad to see you again.

Your words of encouragement were very helpful to me in my time of greatest anxiety.

You and a number of others have certainly "gone forth with the word" and made a significant contribution.

Thanks again and good health to you.

Bill

Ron K

Ron K

Thanks for sharing your great progress, I'm 4 months post-op and not quite there yet, but constantly looking forward.

Continued good health

Terry40

I

Congatulations Ron, its nice to get such a positive post on your 1 yr. anniversary. I hope, when I,m there, and done that, I will be in the same boat.

Is your trip to Mehico, business or pleasure? Can't say I've heard of that area.
Wishing you the BEST OF HEALTH!

Congratulations, Ron on your milestone first anniversary! There's a lot more road out there with many more miles. Keep on!

Congratulations, Ron! I have been wondering how you're doing, and was a bit concerned that I hadn't seen your smiling face next to your posts for a while. I was pleased and relieved to see that the reason is that you're busy leading your life! We here are all so fortunate to live in a time when these valve problems can be fixed!

Wishing many many more years of good times,
--John

Mazatlan, huh?

Mazatlan, huh?

Wanna compare 'fish stories?'

Conga-Rats on your first year anniversary......Ain't life grand!:) And I still wanna know what's under that hat!

Who else just went to Mazatlan???

Last edited:
hi ron!
congratulations on your first anniversary!
it seems like it was just yesterday when you were having your surgery.... how time flies!
i'm so thrilled for you.
wishing you many more healthy years to come.
all the best, sylvia

The ultimate "fish"

The ultimate "fish"

That sure is some fish "Girlie"
I have many of tale told by the hubby....no supporting evidence though.

Hmmmmm, wait until he see this one, LOL.;)

Latest posts

Back