Something new for heart failure

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nancy, sounds like it might be helpful to me one day. Meds have terrible side effects. Yet I like to BREATH !!! So many people take breathing for granted. I was telling my friends today - big boobs mean I'm breathing well - big tummy - means I'm not breathing so well. My husband can take one look at me and he knows before I say a word. Its so obvious - my stomach just 'bloats' so bad some days and I can't breath at all. I just went from 159 pounds down to 156 in 4 days. I had gained a pound a day for 5 days straight - and I weight myself at the same time every morning. But the worse part is the weight went right in my stomach. Its terrible when I try to get in my pants some days. I thank god for elastic waste bands. :)
Heart failure is just the worse thing I've encountered over the past 14 years of heart disease. I hate not being able to breath. I'm sure you know what I'm saying. So you can understand.

I hope Joe is doing well and I hope your doing well. Take Care and best wishes - I love to read your posts. Your very informative and very sweet. Thanks so much M&M

If things keep going the way they are for me, I may be one to test this out on. Not sure I like that idea any though.

Back