Shot my valves age in golf.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dick0236

Eat the elephant one bite at a time
Supporting Member
I gave up hope, a long time ago, about shooting my age in golf so I thought that shooting my valves age for nine holes might be a better goal;). Today I shot 41, my valves age, for nine holes on a regulation course, slope 120:cool:. In two weeks, my valve will be 42 years old and it will be even easier to do again, I hope:eek:........goes to show that anythings possible after OHS;). I know some of you "par shooters" may Poo-Poo a 41:eek:, so I challenge you to shoot your valves age:D.

It's one more thing I can check off my "bucket list":D:D:p

I laughed so hard when I read your thread title. I have to pass it along to my golf-addicted friends. Congratulations!

Congrats I thought that 32 years with a valve was a long time. I guess I was wrong.

That's fantastic Dick! Congratulations on shooting your valve's age! :)

I have always wanted to try golfing but I never have.....maybe now that I can't shoot my bow any longer for competitions, I may take up golf? Except that I wouldn't have a clue of where to start!!! :confused:

Dick that is really cool.
I never was very good at golf so I would probably shoot my age and that would 71 for nine holes.:eek:
Rich

Well, since my valve is a little over 4 years old, I think I will stick to trying to shoot my valve's age per hole. :)

Latest posts

Back