Saturday Sept. 7

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

I walked in today and he said, "Hey, dude" and I was like WHOA. He's talking now, with the trach and oxygen collar on. They told him that if he can eat his dinner and swallow everything with the trach in that they will remove it tonight. Basically, next week they want to move him to Therapy, where he will be for 1-3 weeks and then maybe home.... Gets better everyday!

Steve

Hi Steve, I was ecstatic to hear the wonderful news about your father. Like everyone else on the board, I check often for updates on your dad, and I'm glad he's getting back to his upbeat self. This is wonderful news and I'm so happy to hear it. Thanks so much for updating, it really means so much to us. I will continue to keep Ross in my thoughts and prayers. You're holding up great, God Bless you and your family!

Oh, bless his heart. This is what we have waited so long to hear. Tell him "Hey, Dude" for me. Oh, gosh, this is great news - I am speechless - so happy. Thank you Steve.

If they updated Yogi Bear, I'm pretty sure he'd say, "YABBBBADABBBBADUDE!" What wonderful news! I'm sure that once Ross gets into therapy, his spirits will lift tremendously!

Hang in there!
--John

HI Steve-

It's what I've been waiting to hear. That's just so-o-o wonderful. I never doubted that Ross would make it, even when things were bleak. He's got a real zest for living. Look at all the things he's been through before.

Give him our best (Joe and Nancy). He's a real hero!

Thank you God!

Thank you God!

Hi Steve,

This is absolutely "wonderful". I am so-o-o happy to hear this great news. I checked every day and prayed for your Dad to get better.
Give him the "thumbs up" sign from,

Christina
Tucson, AZ.

PS. I also hope he received my card. Was glad to see the address posted.

Time for cards or whatever

Time for cards or whatever

Here is Ross's address again Ross Young ....Aultman Hospital 2600 6th St. S.W....Canton, Ohio 44710 Everyone with a stamp handy..let's mail him a card, note, letter this Wednesday..Sept. 4th. Would love for him to get at least 20 pieces of mail in one day..:) :) Bonnie

Hi Bonnie and everyone.....just got back from our vacation to Maine....and we couldn't have asked for a better week. The weather was beautiful, we antiqued, shopped, walked on the beach, ate lobsters and had a wonderful time.....can't believe it's only 11 weeks postop, we are truly so blessed. However, it is good to be home. While we were there we tested Tyce with the Protime---what a wonderful invention....2.6, so the cardio adjusted his dosage....I LOVE THAT MACHINE!!!

Will definitely get a card off to Rossman tomorrow....hope to send a note to him tomorrow, too. Have missed you all and have kept Ross in our prayers....looks as though all is well, thank God.

Will chat with you all tomorrow, I'm beat and ready for bed.

Evelyn

Steve - This is the best news I've heard in a long time. I hope they start that rehab real soon. It will be great to have your dad back on-line.

E-mail from Steve

E-mail from Steve

Ross left some friends e-mail on his computer and I was one of them..and Henyslee..Ann and we got an e-mail saying for us to write Ross some long e-mails...He wanted to read them....so that is really good news..so I got one off to him this morning...just chatting and some cute jokes, ect. Sounds like he has really turned the corner..and headed home. Bonnie:) :)

Hey Bonnie - I just read your post of Sept 8, asking that we send cards to Ross so he would get 20 (yep, 20) on Sept FOURTH??? Now that just don't add up in Florida!!! OR SUBTRACT, either. Maybe multiply? New math? My bad drug store glasses?? LOL:D :D :D

Remember me, Ms. Pumphead

Remember me, Ms. Pumphead

the person who paid $250.00 for new glasses and then lost them...:eek: :eek: like, a week later..so please forgive the error..I meant to say, Sept. 11th..but then hubby mailed mine today...:D bonnie

WAY TO GO ROSS !!!

Keep On Keepin' On,

I knew you could do it.

'AL'

I popped in here today to check on Rosso, and WOW!! I almost cried when I read this post. And now I hear he's in rehab???? FANTASTIC!! Give the guy a big HEY from me!

-Jennie

Steve,

Ya' can't keep a good man down, and Ross is one of the best!

Tell Dad we are all pulling for him and can't wait until he's home and posting himself again.

Ron K

Ross

Ross

Hi Steve

I haven't written before because everyone else has been saying exactly what I would have. But, I just had to let you know that I have been following your dad's progress and even now while I am on a long awaited trip to Hawaii, I am sitting here at 5:30 am reading the posts and getting teary eyed a the good news!!!!

Keep at it Ross, you are nearly there!
Karen Wallin

"Hey, Dude" indeed! Thanks for making my day, Steve and Ross. This is so great!

Latest posts

Back