Sammy's surgery is scheduled!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's interesting. We painted a room about a month prior. We wanted to paint another room a few weeks prior to surgery but we decided not. Stay healthy and keep Sammy relaxed.

Will be thinking about your family. I think the urge to be busy can a way of dealing with the stress and maybe even diminish any feelings of helplessness, especially as a parent.

We want to "DO" for our children. The challenge is when we ourselves, cannot resolve the issues they may be facing.

It is inspiring that Sammy has such a positive attitude for what it will be like AFTER and surely must be a reflection of how you are dealing with this. KUDOS!! :)

~ Blue

Best wishes to you all for the upcoming surgery. I can completely relate to how you feel as you get closer to the date. I have been there and remember all too well the anxiety and fear. The key is not letting your kids see it...hard to do, I know. Hang in there! We will all be thinking of Sammy and hoping for the best outcome.

Oh I feel for you. I dread the day when it's time. I totally get the feelings of wanting it fixed b/c it's the best thing but being terrified at the same time. It's always crazy how you wait and wait and then it's just a matter of weeks. I guess it'll be good to be busy making plans for everything- it'll keep your mind focused on other things. Hang in there and don't forget to take care of yourself!

Latest posts

Back