Ross Y --??????????????

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mb

Ooops.....here is he? No posts today from our friend. Let's hope he is AOK.

Ross, please post to this, and give us all an update!

Marybeth

I'm on the verge of total voice loss and still coughing and congested as all get out, but I'm still here. No real news to report as of yet. I have to check back with the surgeon's office in the morning. Hopefully, they will have the pre-testing results and can tell me what they want me to do. I really can't see this surgery happening in the state I'm in, but who knows what they have up their sleeves.

Thanks for your concern, it means a lot to know I'm being checked up on. :)

Ross, we're all pulling for you to get things worked out so your surgery can proceed. I was glad to see you respond on this thread, because I noticed you hadn't shown up on the other one.

Best of luck...you'll get there!

Hi Ross,

Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get better quick so it doesn't throw everything else off. Still, you want to be fully recovered and rested so your body is in the best condition possible to endure surgery.

By the way, I used to have chronic bronchitis for many years before my AVR last year. One of the many side benefits of the AVR is that it completely cleared up the bronchitis. It also reset my body temperature tolerance to normal. (I used to require a temperature at least 10 degress higher than everybody else, which was pure hell for my family.)

Many others on this site have also reported a variety of side benefits of getting a new valve.

Hope you do too.

Good luck and God bless,

Steve

Latest posts

Back