Robthatsme

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hensylee,

I'm doen OK.!!

No need to hunt me down, I've never left. I have been extremely busy, and still find time to post on occation. All the new members are helping keep the site very informative and up-to-date with new advances. I read the posts every day, and try to answer if I have anything new to add to those who have already posted.

I have been traveling and putting in long hours, but this week they finally let me come back to the office. Looks like I will be working locally for awhile! Woo Hooo!! Although, I hear they may want me to go back out to Los Angeles for a month or so.

During the time that I am at home we have been very busy with redecorating the house. My favorite part so far has been destroying all my old stereo equipment and entering the digital home theatre age. As usual, when I jump into something, I go all out, the snowball effect it hurting my wallet!! hehehehe.
I just spent the last 3 nights wiring up all the electronic stuff I bought, looks like NASA Control Center with all the wires!

My office is hosting a fund raising campaign for the American Heart Association, and doing various things to help raise money. Next week they are having an office cookout to kick off the program, and have selected me and aonther worker as "Survivors" for recognition. They are trying to show folks that heart related surgery can save lives and also provide a quality life after surgery. I plan on wearing my "ValveReplacement.com "T" shirt to the cookout!

Good hearing from you, hope the hurricanes miss you down there.

See, now aren't ya glad ya didn't have to "Hunt me down like a dawg" hehehehe,,

Your heart friend,
Rob

Well, o.k. Sounds like you have jumped in and are doing lots of good things and we are proud. Figured you were somewhere about - since you got hold of Ben that time. Just miss your pretty pony tail when we don't see you for awhile. Keep on with the good works. God bless

Latest posts

Back