Rip davy jones

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markp66

Sad news that Davy Jones from the Monkees died today. We should all be glad that we are monitored so close and stop worrying about all the bad things that can happen because at the end of the day anything can happen to anyone, some people don't know what's around the corner. Apparently he died from a heart attack.

I disagree about not worrying about the bad things that can happen, if that were the case none of us would seize to exist on this site, We really are lucky though on being able to have a general idea of what's going on. Although not a fan of this band, a life lost is never a good thing. How old was he, did he have a history of heart problems, OR drug problems?

Either way, RIP.

Sad news that Davy Jones from the Monkees died today. We should all be glad that we are monitored so close and stop worrying about all the bad things that can happen because at the end of the day anything can happen to anyone, some people don't know what's around the corner. Apparently he died from a heart attack.

Agree ... for the most part we can not change the future so I like to live each day like it’s my last ... smelling the roses ... enjoying the laughter of a child ... after all the Master said, “which one of you can add one cubit to his life by worry” ... I paraphrase of course....:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back