Reindeer dust!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I don't know if this is any good to anyone but it's something we do every Christmas Eve to make sure Santa's reindeer can find our house ok. You just mix oats up with glitter and sprinkle it outside the door.

This poem goes with it...

When Santa's sleigh is full of toys ready for Christmas Day,
use this magic Christmas Dust to help him find his way.
Just sprinkle it outside your door, the glitter will give a light,
the reindeer will smell the oats and bring Santa on Christmas Night.

Happy Christmas everyone!
Lots of Love
Emma and Chloe
xxx

I love that Emma. I'm saving the "recipe" for next Christmas when our granddaughter will be at our house for the holiday!

Merry Christmas to you! and to all!

Emma, we do the same here at my house! We also add a pinch or two of sugar in the mixture! Merry Christmas, Chloe, and Merry Christmas to sweet Callum in the arms of Jesus this year.
{{HUGS}}

How sweet!

How sweet!

I will have to remember that one. However, I have always figured Wayne may have to carry on the tradition of my Dad - Dad was so fun (now I realize that even more that he is gone) - he told us when we were small that the reindeer chewed gum. (Doesn't this sound like something Ross would do??) :D We left out cookies and milk for Santa and gum for the reindeer before we went to bed on Christmas Eve. We did not have a fireplace so of course Santa and reindeer had to land on our front lawn. Of course! Every Christmas morning, Dad would point out to us the many gum wrappers lying on the ground where Santa's sleigh had been. ;) And of course, Dad loved cookies and milk, too, and also chewed gum. lol

Dad and Mom made Christmas so special for us and it sounds as if you all are doing the same thing for your children. They will have such fond memories. My memories of family and home have certainly warmed my heart over the years that my parents have been gone, especially at this time of year.

Merry Christmas!

Christina L

Emma said:
I don't know if this is any good to anyone but it's something we do every Christmas Eve to make sure Santa's reindeer can find our house ok. You just mix oats up with glitter and sprinkle it outside the door.

This poem goes with it...

When Santa's sleigh is full of toys ready for Christmas Day,
use this magic Christmas Dust to help him find his way.
Just sprinkle it outside your door, the glitter will give a light,
the reindeer will smell the oats and bring Santa on Christmas Night.

Happy Christmas everyone!
Lots of Love
Emma and Chloe
xxx

We have this very same Christmas dust for our granddaughter! I suppose Christmas magic knows no boundaries!
Love to you all,
Mary

Latest posts

Back