Ready to go...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TIM W.

I have a busy day ahead and I'll be leaving for Erie early tomorrow morning for an appt. with my surgeon and then with the anesthesiologist, blood work at Hamot, and a "cardiac class". I'll be staying in Erie tomorrow night so I won't be online just before I go. I just wanted to say thank you all for the kindness and support I have recieved from each of you.
You all have helped me tremendously with my fears and anxieties and I appreciate it deeply.
My wife, Donna, is going to try and post an update for you all when she arrives home Friday night. I will be back on sometime next week and will continue to post on my progress. I must admit that I'm still a bit nervous, but at the same time, I do look forward to my recovery and getting back to feeling better.
Thank you all so much again and I will talk to you again from "the other side"!!! Tim
P.S. My son thinks I might "mooo" once in a while because I'm getting a bovine valve!!! Any of you have this problem???:D :D :D

Dear Tim - please be assured that many prayers go with you on your trek up and over the mountain. Try to dodge the truck. Thanks ahead for having someone post for you. Just relax and you will be just fine. GODSPEED

Good luck Tim, you will do great! Will see you on the other side of the gigantic mountain! You will do great. Breathe breathe breathe walk walk walk nap nap nap. Good advise! We'll be waiting to hear from your wife when she gets home!

Hi Tim

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you till you post upon your return. Go with God, he is there with you.

Evelyn

Hi Tim,

Best of luck with everything. I'm sure your in good care and it will be over before you know, and you'll be home wondering what all the fuss was about.

My wife bought me a couple of "MOO" momentos after my surgery. I make sure to wave to all my new relatives out in the field when I drive by.

Tim good luck on your journey. Please remember that we'll all be with you as they roll you into the OR and we'll be with you in recovery too. I will keep you in thought and prayer and anticipate hearing from your wife when she can post. See ya on the other side of climb. ;)

Hi Tim-

Wishing you the very best surgical result possible. Bon Voyage and smooth sailing. We'll all be waiting to hear your news.

God Bless,

Tim

Tim

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Relax and let the surgeons do their job. Your job will come later (recovering). Good luck and get well soon Peggy

See you on the 'other side'.

See you on the 'other side'.

Best wishes for a speedy return, Tim. It's not as bad as you are thinking... that's a promise!

Hi Tim

Hi Tim

I guess you have left your home by now..getting ready for your big day tomorrow. I know you will be fine.:) :) :) Looking forward to hearing from your wife Donna when she returns home this weekend..and from you next week.:) :) Bonnie

Hi Tim,
I'm sure you are well on your way by now. I just wanted to let you know that I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure everything will go just fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care!
Gail

Good luck, Tim. Will be joining your side, too, very shortly. Let us know how it goes. For your sake (and for my selfish sake), hopefully you'll say "Piece of cake!":)

Paul

Good luck Tim

Good luck Tim

Good luck in surgery and even better in recovery - we look forward to hearing how you are progressing and hope everything moooooves along well for you. Chris

Back