Radio show about Heart Surgery on today at noon EDT!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCB

Hank posted a note at the top border in the Heart Forum- I almost missed it but I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear this if they knew about it!

The only other way to get peoples attention is to shut the forum down and on the redirect page, post the message in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS.

Yes! or at least..........

Yes! or at least..........

Maybe blinking letters, fireworks or a long tone like they do when testing the
EBS on radio and TV.

There is that word again that is incorrect straight from a Doctors mouth, "Blood Thinner". :mad:

Doctor's misstatement

Doctor's misstatement

Aortic valves ARE repaired, maybe that surgeon doesn't, but they have been repaired for over fifty years! Not as often as mitrals, but it is still possible. Pre-1960, a repaired aortic valve was the only way to survive. I know someone who
had an aortic repair in 1959 that lasted for 49 till he had it replaced.

I realize we are probably more critical of these things then we should be, but it's misstatements like that, that cause problems. I don't know, it just bugs me.

Interesting show-Thanks Hank!

Interesting show-Thanks Hank!

It would be nice to have more notice of these shows. I know Charlie Rose was on Larry King and then King on Rose's show, that too was interesting.

RCB said:
It would be nice to have more notice of these shows.

No kiddin' ... I missed it entirely!

Hmph ... they should either hire me to be ON the shows ... OR take a page from my book and notify people WELL in advance ... or, better yet, BOTH ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"What did I do?" ... Ty Herndon ... 'What Mattered Most'

I vote

I vote

knightfan2691 said:
No kiddin' ... I missed it entirely!

Hmph ... they should either hire me to be ON the shows ... OR take a page from my book and notify people WELL in advance ... or, better yet, BOTH ;).

Both! It is better.

Latest posts

Back