Questions For QAS Lance

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

geebee

Lance,
I just submitted my paperwork for a home monitor. In looking at your website, it looks like the Hemosense is very much like a glucose monitor. I am currently testing blood sugar with an OneTouch Ultra monitor and have the lancets, etc. Do you know if these lancets would be sufficient to use with the Hemosense? I am interested in the Hemosense because one of the reasons I need to "home" test is because of extensive travel. The Hemosense seems to be much smaller and thus more portable than the others. Is that the case or am I misinterpreting the ad?
Is the accuracy of the Hemosense up there with the others?
I want to make sure I end up with the best monitor for my situation.
Thanks,
Gina

Lance

Lance

I have a question.....I'm sure that I have enough cuvettes to last thru December......but, should I place another order in Dec..If I wait and run out in the early part 0f 2005..I would not have met my deductable on my Insurance. So, I would have to pay the first $250.00 on an order that cost $300.00..Called my INR in today and clinical nurse said test again in 1 month...I test every 3 weeks to to be sure I'm in range..(Always in range) :)Bonnie

GeeBee--

I would say, as would most home testers, that ALL of the monitors are very portable and user friendly. Each one has competitive advantages to the others, but they really are all accurate and reliable. Regarding your diabetic strips, they won't work on this device, as you can only use the strips exclusive to the machine. Please call me with any questions or concerns, and thanks.

Granbonny--

There are many patients who think like you do, and wish to get an order processed before the end of the year. Because of this, I would recommend ordering in November, instead of December when most others will be placing orders. Regarding expiration of supplies, why don't you order a lesser quantity? Remember, you can order in 4 packs or 25 packs. Thanks!

Lance--800-563-5680 ext 2865

Thanks Lance

Thanks Lance

I have 8 left..Expires in April of 2005.. (Same month for my 6 month checkup with Pcp and Cardio)... I was wrong about my deductable. It is only $100.00 for family. I'm sure that will be taken care of in April :p I figure these 8 will be gone by 1st of Feb..so will order enough...in November..so as not to get a late expiration date of them...Thanks. Yall are always so helpful.....Ross, in case you read this..I did not get a responding thread from Lance like I do when I post on other threads..Just happen to look to see what was new on this Thread...Bonnie

It's possible that you didn't get the notice because I split the original thread. Lance's original post was not meant for questions of this nature and I felt detracted from the intent of his posting, therefore splitting the thread and maintaining the integrity seemed to be best thing to do. Sorry Bon, that might be my fault there. :)

Latest posts

Back