Queenie's surgery Wed.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

at St. Joseph's in Atlanta by my doctors. Lynette is from Columbia, S.C. and will probably be leaving tomorrow for the 5 hr. drive to Altanta...It came fast..didn't it Lynette:) I wanted to wish you well..you will be just fine. Have someone to post for us..Will e-mail you today. Bonnie

Hi Lynette....you will be in our prayers and will be back posting soon!!

Evelyn and Tyce

Bonnie -

Do you know what time Lynette is having Surgery? Let me know and I will go visit her. I am not far from St. Joseph's.

Tammy

surgery wednesday

surgery wednesday

Thanks so much for remembering me! I leave tomorrow for my avr tommorrow in Atlanta. The surgery is 8:00 in the morning. Tammy if you get to come you will see my enterage in the waiting room. I would love to meet you. Today, I am unbelievably calm. I hope this will last. I truly appreciate this web site, I couldn't have gotten through this without all of your experiences. I will be back in touch when I can. Lynnette

You'll certainly be covered with concerned thought and prayers from everyone on this site. In here, it's all for one and one for all!

Good luck and we'll see you when your feeling up to playing on the keyboard.

Ross

Dear Queenie-

My very best wishes for an excellent surgical result. Bon voyage and congratulations to your shiny new heart to come.

Please let us know how things went.

Dear Queenie - you know you have a bunch of tagalongs, don't you? We are all going with you to hold your hand - we will be the invisible touches you feel as you walk the path up the mountain. My prayers are yours - GODSPEED

Latest posts

Back