Pumphead Presurgery!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JJGo

Well, folks,

I had to share this with you even though it's very embarrassing to me. Last night I kind of crashed and burned a bit in this whole process. I was very tired during the day. Spent dinner with my 3 friends who will be my agents for my Health Care Directive. There's a lovely dinner conversation: when to pull the plug! By the time I got to bed I was overly tired but couldn't sleep a wink. Just tossed and turned and obsessed about everything possible. I'm sure that's happened to none of you in this process! LOL

So this morning I was unbelievably tired. Within minutes of taking off in my car I was pulled over by a State Trooper for running a red light! I'm usually a very careful driver, really. I think my "pumphead" has started pre-surgery. But I have to add this trooper was so sweet and nice when I told him what was going on with me (he asked) he only gave me a warning and was very very kind about taking care of myself and wishing me luck with the surgery. So if you need an excuse for that moving violation, there you go. Won't hurt to try.

My (adopted) brother sort of did that to me, but he didn't want to come right out and ask. I sort of forced him to ask. My election is, if I'm going to be a veggie, yank the cord!

I don't know if that excuse would fly with Ohio Troopers. :)

Back