pulmonary hypertension

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

I know there are several of you who suffer from this due to your heart condition. I received an e-mail today from another forum I belong to for adult congenital heart patients and they have a webnar coming up later this month for pulmonary hypertension. I think you'll have to join their site if you are interested in viewing the webnar, but, like this one, it is free. Here is the link that give a little info about the webnar (https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/862727546), but if you are interested, pm me and I'll e-mail you what I received. It looks like they have lined up some notch people and it should be very informative.

Kim

Hey Kimmie,

I got an invite in my inbox this morning for the PH Seminar you posted. I will make sure to be there because I have a few questions I need to ask.

I think it would be very beneficial for anyone on this forum who suffers from PH, to register. Just click on the link Kim provided above!

Thanks for posting this Kimmie! :)

Yes, thanks Kim. I've gotten a couple of emails about it but won't be available so I'm hoping you'll share the highlights?

Latest posts

Back