Prayers please... for my mom

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to my brother tonight. He said that my mom looked better today than yesterday but they had not heard anything about the results of the tests they did today. He also said that she looked like she was resting easier. She is still on the ventilator so she can't talk. Hopefully she will continue to improve.
To DebbyA- When I talked to her it was Saturday. All this had not taken place yet.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers.

Praline, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's illness and wish it were possible for you to be there, but she knows you are concerned. She is in my prayers, as you are. blessins.............

Sending hugs and prayers, glad your mum is looking better and wishing for a speedy recovery. Tc.

Praline, You and Your Mom have my prayers.....

Praline, You and Your Mom have my prayers.....

And Harrybaby is sending you and your Mom (((((((((((((((((((((((Huge Hugs))))))))))))))))))))) Across the miles. Harrybaby:D:D:D

Thank you all for the prayers and kind thoughts. I talked to my SIL last night and she said my mom was a lot better. She is off the ventilator, talking and smiling.

Back