prayers for my nan please?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Could I ask anyone who does pray and has beliefs to send up some for my nan tonight. She's a very religious lady and I know it would mean a lot to her.

She's had terminal cancer for 2 years now but the past week it has worsened dramatically to the point now that it's thought she may not have until tomorrow.

I am hoping so hard that she is still here tomorrow so I can take some time off work and go and be with her one more time.

Thankyou so much for any prayers and thoughts you could spare for a peaceful journey for her. Unable to write any more...

Love Emma
xxx

Emma......You Know you have mine...

Emma......You Know you have mine...

Maybe we can support each other through this sad time, as you probably know, I am about to lose my grandmother as well, and I certainly know the hurt and helplessness and sorrow that go right along with it. I am sending you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Huge Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) accross the ocean from me to you, and I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Please give Chloe a big hug for me as I know that this is really hard at her age. Harrybaby:eek:

Emma said:
Could I ask anyone who does pray and has beliefs to send up some for my nan tonight. She's a very religious lady and I know it would mean a lot to her.

She's had terminal cancer for 2 years now but the past week it has worsened dramatically to the point now that it's thought she may not have until tomorrow.

I am hoping so hard that she is still here tomorrow so I can take some time off work and go and be with her one more time.

Thankyou so much for any prayers and thoughts you could spare for a peaceful journey for her. Unable to write any more...

Love Emma
xxx

You've got mine Emma.
Bless you all.

Emma,

Praying that you will have some time with her tomorrow and maybe even longer. Also, praying that her time left is easy.

Sending hugs as well to you.

Oh, Emma (((hugs)))

Oh, Emma (((hugs)))

I am so sorry. You can definitely count on mine. May you have tomorrow with your grandmother and may her passing be peaceful. Love ya. J.

Thankyou all so very much for your prayers and thoughts. They mean a lot and I know would have done to nan. She was very strict Catholic and the power of prayer meant a lot to her.

She passed last night just after 11pm, very peacefully and surrounded by family.

Everything since then and all arrangements that have been made are as she would have wanted in the Catholic religion and with nan's with firm ideas of what is 'right' - from my dad and uncle carrying her from the house last night to the arrangements for where she lies and the arrangements for the mass for her funeral.

I'm sorry to waffle on, tonight I seem to feel a need to - my poor blog has suffered from it too and I think Jason is now fed up with hearing me. I feel very unsettled and strange but I know it's only natural.

Harry, my thoughts are firmly with you too as you go through this too and of course I am here for you too!!

With love and thanks
Emma
xxx

My sincerest sympathy. May all your fond memories sustain you at this difficult time.
Phyllis

Emma.....I am so very sorry.......

Emma.....I am so very sorry.......

My heart and prayers are with you and yours during this very sad time....I am thanking God that your grandmother was able to pass peacefully, with her family there, and I am sending you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Huge Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you and yours, and (((((((((((((((((((((((Huge Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Chloe to help her stay strong for her mommy. Judging by the adorable pictures I have seen of Chloe, she is going to be a great source of comfort and love for you. Please know I share your incredible sadness. God be with you....Harrybaby:( :( :(

My deepest sympathies at the loss of your nan. It is a blessing that her passing was peaceful and surrounded by love. We cannot ask for more than that. May God bless her always.

Emma,

I am sorry for you and your family but happy that you were able to get to visit with her before she passed.

Please know that my thoughts, hugs and prayers are being sent out to you.

Emma, you and your family have my sympathy. May many fond memories comfort you as you moarn your Nan's passing and as you celebrate her life.

Emma,

Very sorry for your loss :(.

Thoughts/prayers coming to you and your family....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Latest posts

Back