Practical Jokes and Pump Head - NOT A GOOD COMBINATION!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake

Was it Pump head or just someone having some fun at my expense?

I wrote down all my username and passwords and hid them so my wife wouldn’t find them, than when I got home, I couldn’t remember where I put them and still cant remember who I told to tell her incase something happened!

I hid my poker money where I knew my wife wouldn’t find it and now I cant find it! Problem is, did I forget where it was or did she find it? Now I can’t even ask!

Just in case there was trouble in surgery, and being the smart ass that I am, here is what I did to my family..........................

I wrote letters to my kids and all my friends telling them that there was 50 grand buried in my yard (There is nothing buried in my yard).

When my wife and I left home to go check into the Med Inn at U of M, I had my buddy the lock smith change all the locks on the doors at my house just to see the look on my wife’s face when we got home and she couldn’t get the house to open up. Than I couldn’t remember where I told him where to hide the new keys.

I was going to have him also re-arrange the furniture too but after reading the "pump head" thing, I was afraid I would come home and everything would look normal to me and get confused as to why everyone is moving all the furniture!

Now here is what they did in retaliation.........................................

My wife bought me the best looking but most comfortable recliner she could find than screwed it to the floor in on the squeakiest part of the living room. And here I thought I was going to finally be able to lie around for days on end without any complaining to get up and do something! I won’t even tell you about the remote control fart machine inside the cushion and they would wait to fall asleep and than make it sound off forcing me to wake up to my dog aggressively sniffing around and pawing at my crotch!
My oldest son set every clock in the house to a different time all within a couple hours of each other. Man, it took me about a week to figure that one out!

My youngest son went outside with a duplacate cable remote and every couple of minutes, he would switch the channel and my wife would ask why I changed the channel in the middle of the show. I kept telling her I didn’t remember changing the channel. That went on for about three hours. If they wouldn’t have broken down laughing, I would have gone on like that all damn day!

My wife changed the contents of my sock drawer with the contents of my underwear drawer every couple days. I would have never figured it out had she not forgot to move my playboys back to the sock drawer one day.

They hot glued the refrigerator door seal shut and One of my kids taped 1/4 inch pieces of steel inside the plastic body of every TV and cable remote and put a roll or quarters in the cordless phone. They assured me that my strength would eventually return.

The at home nurse told me that I would gain and lose water weight in the first week or so. My family went out and bought me 4 different size pajamas, took all the damn tags off and than kept switching them on me every night. One morning, I was swimming in them and one day they were so tight, I could take a breath in them. BASTARDS!

Now, I don’t know if its pump head or someone just playing games with me around here!

This is so funny I am about to fall off my chair. You all sound like a close family. You must all like practical jokes. Everyone went to alot of trouble. That means they love you. What a way to help you recuperate. They are stimulating your brain anyway. It does look like you started it though.

Has your family always done things like this or is this a first time thing?

Thanks, I enjoyed this!

Jake and family

Good job screwing each other over! Defiantly first rate.

Missy:

It’s usually me victimizing them, but in my "weakened, drugged and confused state," I was simply too easy a target for them. Each day is now greeted with skepticism about everything that goes on around here. I will agree that this has kept me mentally alert and vigilant.

Just this very morning I woke to find that the toilet seat and lid had been rigged in such a way as to not allow it to stay up without having to hold it. Any man who has ever had to deal with the temporarily altered “exiting pattern” after catheter removal knows that having to deal with floppy pajamas, and now having to bend over and hold the lid while going to the bathroom (and doing so during a midnight run to boot) is almost a guarantee that there is going to be some unwanted contact with urine! Who knows what evil lies elsewhere!

Sometimes its like tap-dancing in a minefield!

Latest posts

Back