Polling your aganda willingness for Nashville

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polling your aganda willingness for Nashville

• A pre-determined schedule for the whole reunion?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One central event planned with the rest spontaneous?

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No plans whatsoever - just let it happen by itself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
I thought I would take a little poll regarding the agenda in Nashville for the reunion. Personally, I don't like and agenda. I think we should plan one meeting only and let the rest happen spontaneously. Let me know what you think.

Poll for Nashville

Poll for Nashville

I think we should at least have several activities lined up for Nashville (hopefully, including golf for those that want to play) and for those who don't golf maybe somethings could be lined up during the time we play golf.

A "must attend" meeting is of course a "must" but maybe we could schedule a big dinner one night.

We need Gina and Rob on this.

Agree Bob....

The 'must attend' meeting should take place on a day/time when we know everyone will be in attendance. Most likely Saturday? If everyone will arrive by Friday we can do it then.

We will look into golf. Maybe the Ladies and the others would like to shop Opry Mills or walk the grounds of the Opryland Hotel? (would be a great group activity too). They have a rotating bar in the tropical atrium for those of us that would like to grab a 'Coke':D.

We can take a boat ride all the way downtown from that area as well!

Spontaneous Agenda?

Spontaneous Agenda?

I like the poll. While I think some spontaneity (sp?) is ok, will there at least be a speaker/presenter agenda?

Meeting everyone will be great, but I'm hoping for some education out of this trip too. I've invited my mother and her friend to ride along. (She had MVR the same year I did!). I'm submitting a short article to her small local newspaper about our trip to the VR.COM Nashville Reunion so I'm hoping for more than golf and shopping news.

Thanks.

PerryA

I'm thinking I'll arrive Thursday and drive back Sunday. A Friday or Saturday must attend meeting works for me.

I agree, for the most part with Bob.
Maybe one event scheduled each day and letting the rest just happen.
Golf, sounds like fun as long as you don't mind golfing with a novice like myself Bob.
Low 50's is my average score if I have been out a bit.
Only once this year and I hit 52 on the back nine. We won't talk about the front nine. It was actually the first time i have been out since two weeks before my surgery last year.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

ben

Latest posts

Back