Please respond........please!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to read of all of your problems. The one time I had general anasthesia whomever did the intubation was terrible. I wasn't totally out yet and I couldn't breathe at all when they inserted the throat tube and I starthed thrashing around on the table. I'll never forget that.

I hope everything turns out well for you.

Best wishes,

Jim

Hayley, Just want to add my support. I am not surprised by your experience, but that doesn't make it any less horrifying. I don't have any knowledge about the status of your valve, but I would say by all means get a second opinion there too. Love to you kiddo, Brian

Hayley ~ I'm SO sorry you had such a cruel, incompetent doctor. I don't really have any answers for you as i don't know much myself, but i hope you get your medical issues solved soon and that everything turns out good for you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Dawn-Marie

My sympathies for your experience. I am sure the doctor assumed that you would not remember what happened while under the conscious anesthesia. I had a similarly unpleasant experience. And even if the doctors are correct that people normally don't remember the experience, it still has to be endured. I don't understand the rationale behind so-called conscious anesthesia.

As for the fiber, as my internist told me, you can't possibly eat enough fruit and vegetables to to match the fiber you obtain from metamucil capsules. I suggets you give them a try if you are still having trouble.

regards,

Back